The Fencing Central committee encourages all fencers, coaches, officials and other members of the fencing community to register as a Fencing New Zealand member affiliated with Fencing Central for the 2021 season.
Becoming an affiliated member of Fencing NZ entitles you to participate in competitions, training camps, AGMs, and other events. Your annual contribution is essential to the success of fencing in Central and in New Zealand, providing funding for:
- Development of coaches, referees, and tournament controllers;
- Providing and maintaining equipment for training and competitions;
- Organisation of competitions, training camps, and other events;
- Maintenance of websites and social media to connect us and keep us informed;
- Medals, cups, awards & recognition of achievements;
- Participation in the governance of the sport internationally.
To become an affiliated member of Fencing New Zealand, please visit the FeNZ Memberships Website and select the relevant membership category. Existing members can sign-in using their account to renew their annual membership.
Fencing Central is updating our affiliations period to align with the other FeNZ regions. From 2021, your affiliation will be valid for 1st January to 31st December, rather than 1st April to 31st March.
|Competitive – Over 18||For adult members of the Fencing Central region, who intend to enter competitions and attend training camps.||$85|
|Competitive – Under 18 and Tertiary||For under 18 or current tertiary student members of the Fencing Central region, who intend to enter competitions and attend training camps.||$65|
|Associate Member||For non-competitive fencers and non-fencers including officials and supporters, who want to be a member of Fencing New Zealand.||$30|
|Life Member||Granted at discretion of the Fencing Central Committee||Free|
If you have any questions about the affiliation process, please contact email@example.com in the first instance.