POSTPONED: Central Open 2021 & Spring Training Camp

Due to the uncertainties presented by the current Delta outbreak, and the restrictions associated with Alert Level 2, Fencing Central and Hawke’s Bay Blades have made the decision to postpone the Central Open Tournament and Spring Training Camp that were scheduled for October 2021.

We are currently investigating options for holding these events later in the year when we can all safely gather for a great week of fencing, and will announce details as they become available.

We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause you. If you have any queries about this, please contact us at tournaments@fencingcentral.org.nz